Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Review: DallerGut Dream Department Store

DallerGut Dream Department Store DallerGut Dream Department Store by Lee Mi-ye
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a fun book, but maybe I'm just not smart enough for it. Dreamers purchase dreams while they dream (yes), don't remember having purchased them, and (for some odd reason) only pay for them afterward based on their experiences. Is that right? Also, why?

I like the different ideas of various dreams, in that bad dreams can be good for you, Pre-cognitive dreams can lead to deja-vus, and people can commission dreams to be delivered to loved ones after they're gone. I also liked the entire story around the Third Disciple of the Time God.

But why did they have to complicate it with the convoluted purchase system. Also I'm not sure I get all the supernatural contributors (Noctilucas, Leprechauns, Santa Claus, etc.)



View all my reviews

No comments: