Friday, January 12, 2024

Review: A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing

A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing by Burton G. Malkiel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a re-read after grad school, and my main thought is that I wish I had read it every year since. It probably would've saved me from some pretty dumb investment decisions. Still, interesting to see how well it holds. 

Also interesting how little I retained for the few investments I made since school. Hopefully this time it will stick with me a little more. I took down notes for his investment recommendations (why are they for 55 year olds though?)

View all my reviews

No comments: