Saturday, September 30, 2023

Review: How to Get Paid for What You Know: Turning Your Knowledge, Passion, and Experience into an Online Income Stream in Your Spare Time

How to Get Paid for What You Know: Turning Your Knowledge, Passion, and Experience into an Online Income Stream in Your Spare Time How to Get Paid for What You Know: Turning Your Knowledge, Passion, and Experience into an Online Income Stream in Your Spare Time by Graham Cochrane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I took copious notes, especially toward the end (the first part is mostly about convincing you you can do it, and why you should do it, and how to pick your topic, etc.). 

I feel like I shouldn't rate it until I've applied the notes, so we'll see. I'll give it 4 stars for now, since I've been in the game for a bit and his advice seems solid (plus he's done this before). If his methods work for me, I'll increase it to 5. 

I'm curious about Kajabi too. I'm hoping it's as good as he claims, and he wasn't just pushing it in order to get the commission. I'm using Thinkific for now and the prices seem comparable. 

View all my reviews

No comments: