Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Review: The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you

The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you by Rob Fitzpatrick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is basically a book about getting feedback about your business, whether from your customers or the public at large. 

I used these points to create three different questionnaires for three different audiences (current customers, non-clients, and people whom I've contacted/pitched to but haven't made use of my services). We'll see how it goes. For now, however, most of the advice seems sound. 

I like the idea of trying not to mention what your business (or end goal of the survey) is, at least as long as you can. This way the respondent won't be biased in any form and will just concentrate on their point of view. 


View all my reviews

No comments: