Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Review: The Genesis Code

The Genesis Code The Genesis Code by John Case
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you can get this at a decent price my recommendation is to read it without reading the blurb and without reading my review either. Not that I have any spoilers, but I think just diving into it is the best bet. 

That's what I did. I had had this book in my library forever (it had been on my Amazon wishlist since 2004), and had no idea what it was about (I thought it might be some biblical analysis). Anyway, it was worth it. 

Ok so, since this was written in 1997, the Davinci Code was definitely copied from this, right? 

I guess in many ways they're completely different, but still. 

Regardless, I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this much more. It did last a bit longer than I would have liked (how many countries did he have to travel to in Europe really?), but I really liked the denouement. 


View all my reviews

No comments: