Friday, November 06, 2020

Review: Dinner with Buffett 버핏과의 저녁 식사

Dinner with Buffett 버핏과의 저녁 식사 Dinner with Buffett 버핏과의 저녁 식사 by Min-gyu Park
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After Pavane for a Dead Princess I can't really say I enjoyed this as much. I feel like it wanted to be much more shocking than it really was, and the story wasn't nearly as nice as PFADP. 2.5 stars.

http://4201mass.blogspot.com/ 



------
Upon second reading, I think I might raise my score a bit, say to 3 stars. It is an interesting topic, although by no means original (novels against capitalism have existed since before capitalism existed). What is more original is the way the author goes about it; both the capitalist (Buffett) and the non-capitalist (Ahn) are likable characters and they get along.        

View all my reviews

No comments: