Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Review: Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer's Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business

Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer's Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer's Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Seems like great information, but focused on larger companies with a budget and resources for full studies/focus groups/etc. or for professional marketers who get paid by companies to do precisely this work.

It is a bit more difficult and less relevant for the entrepreneur/small business operating a shoestring.


Having said that, the 5 rings seem like good insight and I took notes on those. I will see if I can apply them independently to my business.




View all my reviews

No comments: