Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Review: I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works

I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works by Ramit Sethi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This all seems to be very sound advice, and this book will be very useful and probably a must-read if:

1. You are young-ish (ideally below 30, definitely below 40)
2. You work for a company (there is a section on entrepreneur options, but it seems haphazard and just an add-on)
3. You live in the US. RothIRAs, 401Ks and other tax strategies are key to this book, and obviously non-Americans don't have access to these. The best you can do is see if there are any equivalents in your own country. 

Having said that, this is all definitely legitimate and good advice.

View all my reviews

No comments: