Monday, November 20, 2023

Review: Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen

Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen by Dan Heath
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was quite a good book, but I'm not sure I'd classify it as a business book. I'm sure the concepts can be applied to business, but none of the examples are really from the business world (unless you count the author buying a new computer chord to keep in his bag for working out of coffee shops). 

The story about Roscoe Pickering is sort of heart breaking. He seriously argued drivers should be allowed to carry babies in their arms while driving. And he won. And babies died because of that. Shame he never had to pay for it. 


View all my reviews

No comments: