Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Review: The Longevity Diet: Discover the New Science Behind Stem Cell Activation and Regeneration to Slow Aging, Fight Disease, and Optimize Weight

The Longevity Diet: Discover the New Science Behind Stem Cell Activation and Regeneration to Slow Aging, Fight Disease, and Optimize Weight The Longevity Diet: Discover the New Science Behind Stem Cell Activation and Regeneration to Slow Aging, Fight Disease, and Optimize Weight by Valter Longo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Very interesting, although the fmd seems a bit hardcore for most people (and he specifies to check with a doctor before setting out). 

Anyway, I like his points re: eating what your ancestors ate, and also about starving cancer (where had I heard that before?) 

Otherwise it seems to make sense. He seems quite down on all meat, except fish, and very big on veggies, legumes and nuts & seeds. Not so much fruit. 

I might try the fmd with my wife at some point (maybe checking with a doctor first), and, if so, I'll update on that as well. 

View all my reviews

No comments: