Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Review: The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed

The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed by Sara Gay Forden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was excellent. I never really kept up with news about Gucci (although I obviously saw some of the main headlines as they occurred), but this was really fascinating. Frankly it reads like an opera, and I actually appreciated the details about the business (unlike some other reviewers) since their business was a roller coaster in all directions. 

Regardless, there's a bit of everything for everyone, and it is updated for 2021 (originally written in 2010). Apparently they are making a movie of this later this year, which will be interesting. 

View all my reviews

No comments: