Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Review: Vita Nostra

Vita Nostra Vita Nostra by Marina Dyachenko
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Another DNF for me, so won't leave any rating.

It was probably just me, but I made it to page 307 and I don't think I can go any further.

I say it was probably just me because I don't normally like YA and I don't like any type of Sci-Fi-ish type stuff. But this had been recommended (strongly) by several people I know, and then I happened to like "An Absolutely Remarkable Thing" so much, even though it's YA, so I figured I'd give this a shot.

Anyway, it gave me the same feeling as "The Name of the Wind". The deviations from reality just seemed random, and none of them terribly original. I can't get into it too much without including spoilers, but if you like YA and/or Sci-fi, you'll probably get into it. If not, probably not.

View all my reviews

No comments: