1. Earn $2,000 per week with Acahi. This is profit. It isn't too much, but it is sustainable, so it's a goal.
2. Take the TOCFL (or the Chinese as a Foreign Language test). I am not studying it at the moment, but I have been and I would like to quantify where I stand at the moment.
3. Find an archeological site to work on. I have been meaning to do this for too long, so I should try to find the time to do this at some point.
4. Get a scuba diving license. It seems like something cool to do.
5. See whales. This has been on my NY resolution list for a while now. It can't be that difficult. Obviously I mean whales in the wild, not in an aquarium.
6. Eat at least one helping of fruit or veggies per day. yeah yeah yeah.
That's pretty much all. I was going to include another one relating to sports or fitness, but couldn't think of anything worthwhile, so I decided to leave it.