Sunday, January 06, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2013


Once again, it is time for my New Year's resolutions, so here goes:

1. Earn $2,000 per week with Acahi. This is profit. It isn't too much, but it is sustainable, so it's a goal.

2. Take the TOCFL (or the Chinese as a Foreign Language test). I am not studying it at the moment, but I have been and I would like to quantify where I stand at the moment.

3. Find an archeological site to work on. I have been meaning to do this for too long, so I should try to find the time to do this at some point.

4. Get a scuba diving license. It seems like something cool to do.

5. See whales. This has been on my NY resolution list for a while now. It can't be that difficult. Obviously I mean whales in the wild, not in an aquarium.

6. Eat at least one helping of fruit or veggies per day. yeah yeah yeah.

That's pretty much all. I was going to include another one relating to sports or fitness, but couldn't think of anything worthwhile, so I decided to leave it.

No comments: